4 Discussions
dbond_2 a lancé une discussion
Need help with our midcentury modern front door. - We are needing to replace the glass on the front door. My husband wants to replace the single pane of glass with glass bricks. I don"t thi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
dbond_2 a lancé une discussion
interior of mid-century home - I am in a little debate with my husband and his family on what the interior walls should be? Wood or jip rock?
    5 Commentaires
dbond_2 a lancé une discussion
Need help in upgrading...everything. - This is a mid-century home that was built in 1960. However, it is need of a facelift. Are they any suggestions for this living room/kitchen/... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
dbond_2 a lancé une discussion
any ideas. need help - I own a mid-century modern home (built in the late 1960's). There is a galley kitchen withan attached island which blends into a small dinin... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires