26 Discussions
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Seeking help with furniture placement in my tween’s room - I always get such good help here so trying my luck again :) My tween’s room is small and the layout a bit awkward. I think we can do better ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    28 Commentaires
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Advice on sofa, coffee table please :) - We’re just moving in so excuse the mess please :) trying to decide on sofa and coffee table placement. The first option is a rectangular mar... Lire plus
    92 Commentaires
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Placement of shower ledge and controls - Hi all, we're doing a walk-in shower that is about 36 x 50. I have to decide on the placement of a shower ledge (which I prefer to a niche)... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Finalizing the layout of our Master suite! - Hi all, as part of our full second floor renovation we’re adding a walk-in closet and making room for a bigger bathroom by combining the cur... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Layout for 8x10 bathroom with two windows - Hi everyone, we're putting a hallway bathroom where a small bedroom used to be and I'm struggling a bit with the layout, especially given t... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Seeking inputs on layout options for full reno of our second floor - Hi all, we are getting ready to completely reconfigure our second floor to make room for our family now that the kids are growing from toddl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Tips to improve curb appeal and replace siding? - Hi, we are making some internal renovations that may lead us to replace the exterior siding to our house (in the back). Thought we may take... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Making room for two larger bathrooms... - This is the floorplan for our second floor. It has two very cramped bathrooms, one attached to the Master Bedroom and one accessed by the st... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Kitchen almost done! Before and after - I feel we have a completely new home! We love the changed layout, everything is so bright now and the open concept is so much more fun and s... Lire plus
9 J'aime    41 Commentaires
DC Reno a lancé une discussion
Seeking countertop experts! - Ok, so I finally got home from my work trip yesterday and got to see our almost finished kitchen. It looks great except: -as I have posted a... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...