42 Discussions
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me where you got the cream travertine tile from? - Can you tell me where you got the cream travertine tile from?
    Commenter
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
Can I put a water based finish coat over an acrylic sealer on my brick - I am resealing my brick floors. I have RoVal Saber Sealer ( the company is now out of business) which is a solvent. It beautifully enhance... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
Help with open shelving in a kitchen - I would like some open shelving and was thinking of putting it where the space is. Would you try to put a cabinet up and take off the doors... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
What is a popular neutral color for a whole house. - I currently am using navajo white but wondering if there is a more up to date neutral paint color.
    1 Commentaire
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
What kind of paint, semi gloss or satin for whole house? - I have a very nice rental house in California and I can get a great deal on semi gloss paint. But would that look too shiny for the whole h... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
Dog urine smell coming back - Does anyone know how to eliminate the smell of dog urine. It's coming back again and I want to put laminate floor down but I want to make su... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
What hue for this bathroom? - This is before . Painter just painted it and it is too dark and green. Any suggestions on what hue and chroma? Looking at advice from Lor... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
dcarboneau a lancé une discussion
Will gray walls look okay in this bathroom? - The granite vanity has so much pink and the wall are currently pink diamond plaster throughout the house. I am thinking of doing a variance... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...