4 Discussions
D Chell a lancé une discussion
hidden corner behind stairwell- ideas - I have this hidden area behind the stairwell. There will be a glass railing installed but we couldn’t do a glass railing in the short end be... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
D Chell a lancé une discussion
Master Vanity- Mirror and Sconce Design Question(s) - After selecting sconces for the master bathroom, I've realized they might be too large. I'm looking for suggestions. What would you do? The ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
D Chell a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Lighting - recessed/canned and pendants - I have approximately 16 ft depth kitchen galley. 2 cabinets depth are about 2 ft each on both sides. and island of 4 feet and 2 walkways o... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
D Chell a lancé une discussion
can I fix this knife? - I was cleaning an oven pan and used a knife to scrape off some of the food. It wasn’t until I grabbed a barkeepers “semi-wool) pad and used ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires