6 Discussions
dcplat a lancé une discussion
How to hang? - Can I mount this either up or down?
    Commenter
dcplat a lancé une discussion
Dimable? - Can this light be dimmed??
    Commenter
dcplat a lancé une discussion
On/Off Switch? - Can I turn this off and on at the fixture?? or do I have to use a wall switch?
    2 Commentaires
dcplat a lancé une discussion
Sinks? - There is a counter in the $1360 option, but does it have sinks? The description was rather vague and there were no top angle pictures as in... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dcplat a lancé une discussion
HOW MANY PIECES? - This is shown with vanity, 2 cabinets, and 2 mirrors? What's included? Countertop?? Sinks?? Doesn't say in specifications or description... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dcplat a lancé une discussion
Is there any soundproofing on the bottom of this sink? - I am told that copper sinks can be noisy if there is no soundproofing? is there some buffer gasket under the sink?
    1 Commentaire