8 Discussions
Nikki a lancé une discussion
dutch door - Where is this dutch door from?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Door type? color? width? - Please let me know where you got this door. And possibly the width? Love this!
    Commenter
Nikki a lancé une discussion
stucco color - What color is this stucco??
    1 Commentaire
Nikki a lancé une discussion
flooring information - What material is this floor?? What colors?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Nikki a lancé une discussion
color of stucco coat? - What color is the stucco coat?? Love and must have for our remodel.
    1 Commentaire
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper - Where can I get this wallpaper??
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Fireplace insert - Where is the fireplace insert from? Is it wood burning?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Nikki a lancé une discussion
LOVE the rug. Where can I get?? - I truly love the tile around the fireplace, the floating mantel and everything! Great job!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires