6 Discussions
ddewynter a lancé une discussion
Is it ok to mix different hardware finishes? - I am building a house & we plan to have a classic white kitchen with marble & polished nickel hardware. Most of our bathroom fixture... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ddewynter a lancé une discussion
tile - can you give me more information on the tile you chose here please...
    Commenter
ddewynter a lancé une discussion
vanity & tile - Hello. This bathroom is beautiful. Can you give me more information on the vanity & tile please...
    Commenter
ddewynter a lancé une discussion
How many pedestal lights should I put above my kitchen island? - Is there a rule of thumb as to how many pedestal lughts to put above a kitchen island. My island is going to be 9 feet long in a standard wh... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ddewynter a lancé une discussion
Kitchen trends in the northeast - I am building a house and cannot decide for the kitchen if I should have cabinets that go to the ceiling which would include a molding or if... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ddewynter a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire