4 Discussions
ddl3 a lancé une discussion
Ceiling fan ? - In the process of doing an addition 25 x 19.5 to an existing family room the new addition will have a Cathedral ceiling one new addition and... Lire plus
    Commenter
ddl3 a lancé une discussion
Ceiling fan ? - I am doing in addition to the family room approximately 25 x 19.5 . It will have a cathedral ceiling my question is it necessary to put a ce... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ddl3 a lancé une discussion
Would Love a Pro's Advice on Exterior Color - I'm trying to decide if I should paint the front door and exterior trim (gutters &window seals too) of our rancher white. My other thoug... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ddl3 a lancé une discussion
Should I paint my exterior trim? - I'm trying to decide if I should paint the front door and exterior trim (gutters &window seals too) of our rancher white. My other thou... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires