7 Discussions
ddoeing a lancé une discussion
Subway tile grout color - I know this gets asked all the time but we will have white cabinets with glossy white subway tile and whitish quartz countertops (see photo)... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ddoeing a lancé une discussion
Need paint help!! - Can't decide what color to paint the back wall surrounding the bar in our basement. The bar and near door were stained by the previous owner... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
ddoeing a lancé une discussion
Paint color? - What is the wall paint color please?
    1 Commentaire
ddoeing a lancé une discussion
Entryway mirror dilemma - Here is our entry way. Which wall mirror would you choose? Or do you have a separate suggestion all together? You are all so helpful. Love y... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
ddoeing a lancé une discussion
Painting stair risers - Has anyone successfully painted their stair risers a color other than white? The white picks up so many scuffs/smudges that I can't keep it ... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
ddoeing a lancé une discussion
Grout Renew Color?! - What do you think for this tile? Snow White or the Oyster Gray? Ignore the brownish grout in the back (that's the original color). I'm leani... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
ddoeing a lancé une discussion
How do I downplay honey oak cabinets on a budget?? - This is our new kicthen, and it desperately needs help. Can I use paint and a backsplash to unify the dark counters and dated honey oak cabi... Lire plus
3 J'aime    136 Commentaires