100 Discussions
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
Anyone have BS 30" cooktop? - Not the range top, but the cooktop? We put an offer in on a house with a 30" electric cooktop. I want to change it to the BS cooktop.... Lire plus
    Commenter
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
So sad to leave my BlueStars - We put an offer in on an amazing house today. While it has a wall oven, it has an electric cooktop - no range. I put my BS RNB30 into serv... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
Holy crap Miele ligi is expensive! - I bought a SQ electronic front loader set in September 2015. We put an offer in on another house today and they're not leaving the washer/dr... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
Can anyone photoshop this for me? - This is my gramma's Lay-Z-Boy rocker recliner, built in the 50s. I'm having it reupholstered and I like this fabric. Can anyone photoshop ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have a bat house? - We just got ours and I hope to hang it this weekend. I got it from the Conservation of Bats website, and they say their houses have an 80% ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
InstantPot? - Did anyone jump on the InstantPot bandwagon this Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I didn't think I wanted one, but my friend got me interested an... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
MamaP - your husband's FMLA - In case you don't go back to the "Draming of the Speed Queens again" post and see my response to you, I've cut and pasted it here:... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
Linoto sale - $30 off if you purchase $200. I ordered a fitted sheet and contour pillow cases. I hope I love it because as much as I love my Rough Linen, ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    41 Commentaires
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
Cascade boil out question - I bought a box of cascade boil out. How do I use it? See what happens here? You guys convince me that I need stuff and by the time I get it... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Debbi Branka a lancé une discussion
Has anyone used Norwex laundry soap? - I'm just getting the hang of (or maybe even more confused) by all this laundry stuff, and now my friend has had a Norwex party and their soa... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...