6 Discussions
Deborah Williamsburg, OH a lancé une discussion
Pillows and throw grouping - I am struggling to find the right pillows and throws for my couch to match our decor.
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Deborah Williamsburg, OH a lancé une discussion
Laundry room/mud room - I am looking for ideas on how to best utilize the space I have available in the laundry room and mud room. I'd love storage and an area to h... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Deborah Williamsburg, OH a lancé une discussion
Appliances for new build kitchen - I am trying to decide what type of finish would look best for our kitchen. We are doing two tone cabinets with Cotton White on the uppers an... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Deborah Williamsburg, OH a lancé une discussion
Appliances for a new build - We are in the process of building a new house, I am curious about what appliances people have purchased and loved or hated. I need them to b... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
Deborah Williamsburg, OH a lancé une discussion
Best Blackout Window Treatments - I am looking for the best option for blackout window treatments for my bedroom. My husband works nights and sleeping during the day is diffi... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Deborah Williamsburg, OH a lancé une discussion
Planning for a build - washable surface - We are building a new house and I'm looking for suggestions for what to do with the walls in the mudroom/laundry room. My husband is a truck... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires