7 Discussions
rosebud a lancé une discussion
Copper faucet and what color strainer? - Hello, I'm looking for advice for the new kitchen sink. I have purchased a Kohler white cast iron sink and I'm trying to decide on the fauce... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
rosebud a lancé une discussion
chandalier - Hello, the chandalier brand? The one on houzz is not the same as featured in the photo... this one has thinner metal.
    Commenter
rosebud a lancé une discussion
Chair - Can you share where that blue chair is from?
    Commenter
rosebud a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
rosebud a lancé une discussion
Shelves - Where can I get the macassar shelves?
    1 Commentaire
rosebud a lancé une discussion
are these premade? - I'm looking for a very small in depth cabinet for my laundry
    1 Commentaire
rosebud a lancé une discussion
Where are the shelves/hooks from?
    2 Commentaires