7 Discussions
debbie_descher a lancé une discussion
Any ideas for my island - Looking for help decorating this long Island. Any ideas?
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
debbie_descher a lancé une discussion
Pendant lighting - Can someone please help m Looking to change my light to pendant lighting. Any suggestions?
    Commenter
debbie_descher a lancé une discussion
In search of the right color/pattern accent chairs - This sofa was in my office and is brand new so I moved it to a family room with full wall stone fireplace. Would like to get a tv over firep... Lire plus
    44 Commentaires
debbie_descher a lancé une discussion
Please Help! House is 6 years old and I still can't commit to a backs - I wanted stone and an Italian look and mural, but I'm not finding any that will look good. Maybe that is the wrong look for my busy granite.... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
debbie_descher a lancé une discussion
    6 Commentaires
debbie_descher a lancé une discussion
Big, boring, family room - We bought this wrap around sofa because it was the only one that fit the room. I hate the color and can't pick an accent color. I want to p... Lire plus
6 J'aime    220 Commentaires
debbie_descher a lancé une discussion
Backsplash phobia - Our home was lost in a fire and we recently moved back in after completely rebuilding it. I am starting with a blank canvas and don't want ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires