6 Discussions
debbysotherstuff a lancé une discussion
dimensions please - What are the dimensions of the round and the square (rectangle?) please?
    1 Commentaire
debbysotherstuff a lancé une discussion
feather - What are the dimensions please?
    1 Commentaire
debbysotherstuff a lancé une discussion
Whole house renovation, working on decor, fabric for chairs - Having just completed a 10 year in the making renovation, we are working our way through interior design. Many of our selections were insp... Lire plus
1 J'aime    26 Commentaires
debbysotherstuff a lancé une discussion
quality bath tub? - I am ready to start a large remodel. I want a freestanding acrylic bath tub. I don't want a spa tub.....just a good quality tub. The pri... Lire plus
    Commenter
debbysotherstuff a lancé une discussion
best wood for kitchen cabinets? - What are the best choices for durable woods that will have a tighter grain and maintain a brown stain color over time. Alder was pointed ou... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
debbysotherstuff a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires