80 Discussions
debgaines a lancé une discussion
Wall storage system - How do you make the wall storage system?
    Commenter
debgaines a lancé une discussion
Wow that's a deep counter - How deep is the counter with the sink?
    Commenter
debgaines a lancé une discussion
Needing shade for my front door - I'm needing to shade/protect my front door that is on the north side of our home because it gets strong afternoon sun. I'm considering addin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
debgaines a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
debgaines a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
debgaines a lancé une discussion
Tree distance from porch? - How far is the tree from the porch & what kind is it? Thanks
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
debgaines a lancé une discussion
Tops of pergola beams - Are the tops of the beams covered with metal? Thank you- love this look!
    2 Commentaires
debgaines a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
debgaines a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
debgaines a lancé une discussion
What are the small trees on either side of the archway? - I'm looking for plants about that tall for my northside
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...