24 Discussions
debiuc a lancé une discussion
what is the name of the grey tile? And the name of the long black tile - I would like to find the grey trim tile as well as the longer black subway tile. Love the design.
    1 Commentaire
debiuc a lancé une discussion
Kids bathroom idea - Can you tell me who makes the decorative trim tiles. I'd like to see if they have it available in other colors! Great house!
    Commenter
debiuc a lancé une discussion
This is a magnificent farm and property! - The family has done a wonderful job of renovating and blending new with old. It looks like it's all been there forever. And I hope the sib... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
debiuc a lancé une discussion
This is a magnificent farm and property! - The family has done a wonderful job of renovating and blending new with old. It looks like it's all been there forever. And I hope the sib... Lire plus
    Commenter
debiuc a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...