6 Discussions
Deb Mcgrail a lancé une discussion
repurpose wine rack - I no longer use the wine rack any ideas For making this look good and purposeful.
    2 Commentaires
Deb Mcgrail a lancé une discussion
Beveled tiles in kitchen - Should I continue the tiles around my window? And how far should I extend the tiles on this wall? I was thinking of painting the walls dove ... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Deb Mcgrail a lancé une discussion
help designing bedroom too many doors and windows - I have a bedroom that measures 18’ 1” by 10’5” I just painted it grey owl BM and trim BM Chantilly lace . Need help designing space. I hav... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Deb Mcgrail a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Deb Mcgrail a lancé une discussion
I painted beadboard in a bathroom BM simply white - I would like a light color to contrast Thinkin of BM dove white or just using simply white on the wall also. I have a grey vinal floor and b... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Deb Mcgrail a lancé une discussion
useless space need help - Painting my upstairs hallway and need ideas on what to do with this space. Approximately 4 x 8 Please help
    29 Commentaires