190 Discussions
debodun a lancé une discussion
What is this fruit? - They are on tall trees with leaves that look like something in the Prunus family. The fruits are about an inch long and resemble red grapes.... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
Is it normal for the leaves of a tomato plant to turn yellow... - ...this time of year in upstate NY? I noticed this starting about a week ago. Just the bottom leaves so far. I have removed a fair amount of... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
Does this schefflera need a larger container? - Pot is 12" across and 10.5" tall. Plant is just over 4 foot tall at highest. No roots showing out the bottom.
    2 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
    8 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
What is this invasive weed? - Google Lens says cleavers, but these plants aren't sticky or have sharp edges. They start growing wherever that's a patch of exposed soil.
    4 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
Ants in a cactus dish garden - My dish garden (mostly Mammillaria cacti and aloe juvena) was looking poorly and thought it might be root bound, so I got my little tools ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
What is this tree-like plant? - Started growing out by the front sidewalk 2 years ago. It has very shiny, alternate leaves. Now it's about 3 feet tall. Upstate NY.
    3 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
Winter Kill on a Boxwood-like bush - I've been in my new house almost 5 years and this is the first time I've seen so much winter kill (east central New York). I was shocked to ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
What is this plant? - It grew out of potting soil. It has a red stem. Google lens wasn't very helpful with this.
    6 Commentaires
debodun a lancé une discussion
Will catnip survive severe drought? - I had a chance to look at my catnip plants today. I haven't been out to that garden patch in a while because of the heat. None of the catnip... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...