4 Discussions
debonweb_100 a lancé une discussion
Partial Kitchen "Re-Do" - Who to Approach? - Will try to keep this short but a bit of background first will help I think: I bought just a little 2 bed mid-terrace in 2016 and have done ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
debonweb_100 a lancé une discussion
Like the look of these but need more info on materials please - The specs show the materials to be metal and plastic only but the legs look to be wood. Are they plastic/metal then ? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
debonweb_100 a lancé une discussion
Little Greene paint - have I chosen the wrong colour? - Hello Houzzers I've bought a house with a north facing living room and have decided to go dark grey for the walls - after reading online var... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
debonweb_100 a lancé une discussion
Grey or wood kitchen worktop? Cannot decide!! - I'm in the process of buying a house with a green laminate kitchen worktop and white units. I intend to replace the worktop. The thing is,... Lire plus
2 J'aime    19 Commentaires