24 Discussions
Debra W a lancé une discussion
Apron Front Sink - I’m looking at apron front farmhouse sinks for a new build. I would prefer under mount, white, with a low divide if I can find one. I’m read... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Debra W a lancé une discussion
Colour and Brand of Siding? - I've seen this house in person and love the colour of the siding. Can you please share the brand and colour?
    Commenter
Debra W a lancé une discussion
Height of Egress Windows in Basement - Can someone please tell me the minimum height a basement egress window should be from the floor? Size requirement dimensions would be helpf... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Debra W a lancé une discussion
White or Cream Coloured Siding? - We are in Ontario Canada and getting ready to build our country home. We are in a rural location on a large acreage away from high traffic.... Lire plus
    Commenter
Debra W a lancé une discussion
Cost of New Roof? - Has anyone replaced the roof on a prefab/modular double wide home with a roof with a regular pitch? Just wondering approximate cost as we we... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Debra W a lancé une discussion
Bedding? - Do you know where the duvet cover is from or who makes it?
    Commenter
Debra W a lancé une discussion
How To Incorporate Colour Palette So Rooms Play Nice Together? - It's taking me forever to get my house done! Working 6 (usually) days a week does not help, nor does it help that I am doing it by myself (h... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Debra W a lancé une discussion
Need help naming this plant... - My daughter recently moved to Japan and does not yet speak Japanese. She bought herself a plant, but it didn't come with any label and due t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Debra W a lancé une discussion
Neighbour's Dogs Barking? - How do you deal with neighbour's dogs that bark all the time? We have newer neighbours that have 2 large dogs that bark constantly. They l... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Debra W a lancé une discussion
Your Favourite Room in the House? - Which room in your house is your favourite? What makes it your favourite? What colour are on the walls?
    27 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...