11 Discussions
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
Haze on tile--whose responsibility to remove? - My master bath renovation is so close but yet so far from being done seven weeks in. The final details and punch list are killing us. The co... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
Deck mounted handshower questions - Hello, My contractor is about to do the rough-in for our drop-in tub (Kohler Reve). We have a tub filler with a handshower. The tub will be... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
Questions re: shaving niche height and towel bar on shower door - Nice looking shower! Do you know the distance between the shower floor and the bottom of the niche, and the dimensions of the niche itself?... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
Question about properties of lacquer finish - Hello. I have researched this many times without coming to a definitive answer, and I am hoping that someone here can help, or at least prov... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
New Panasonic recessed vent fan/light--LED - Has anyone used or looked at the Panasonic Whisper Recessed Vent Fan/Lights? A CFL version has been around for some time, but Panasonic just... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
How do the homeowners like the size and slant of the toe ledge? - I am intrigued by the toe ledge design. It seems like it would be a more comfortable position for shaving legs than a flat shelf or niche. A... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
kitchen lighting update causing color problem - We are updating a few things in our kitchen and all was well until I replaced two recessed lights with two pendant lights over my island. We... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
Countertop replacement question - I am replacing laminate countertops with Silestone. I have several estimates and my question relates to the installation process. One instal... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
Dacor oven door hinge is squeaky - My three-year-old Dacor Epicure oven door hinge is squeaky when we open and close the door. I had other issues and called a service company ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
debrawnelson a lancé une discussion
Question re: Samsung FD fridge with dual ice maker model - This question is for new owners of the Samsung FD refrigerator with the dual ice maker (RFG298AARS for stainless model). I'm confused about ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...