5 Discussions
deckman22 a lancé une discussion
John - Never thought I'd be routing for the sooners being a longhorn fan, but your boys put the other OU, my homestate boys in the championship gam... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
deckman22 a lancé une discussion
Don, our Brazillian friend - I have another question for you. Kinda off the forum subject line, but figured you'd be the man to ask. What kind of wood do folks there us... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
deckman22 a lancé une discussion
Interesting video - This was on CNN a couple of days ago. I've preached the benefits of this product before, but this is the proof. Here's the link; http://www.... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
deckman22 a lancé une discussion
Nick - The board won't let me reply to your question. RSC is rough sawn cedar, a nice contrast to the smooth decking. Al
    1 Commentaire
deckman22 a lancé une discussion
South American Lumberman - A question for you if you see this. What kinds of wood do you all normally use to crate up ipe? Al
    31 Commentaires