7 Discussions
J Adams a lancé une discussion
Help identify this light fixture please - Hello Houzzers, I love the light fixture on this photo, unfortunately I am unable to figure out the brand/model, and where I can get it... ... Lire plus
    Commenter
J Adams a lancé une discussion
light fixture please - I also want to know what light fixture this is, please!
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
J Adams a lancé une discussion
How to get from boring oak to "cerused oak" finish for cabinets? - Hi, I have these tired old oak cabinets in a bathroom. Initially, I wanted to just rip them out and replace them, but they are in very good ... Lire plus
    33 Commentaires
J Adams a lancé une discussion
Wall color please - What is the lovely color on the wall?
    Commenter
J Adams a lancé une discussion
Does BM Classic Gray go with Revere Pewter? - I want BM Classic Gray as my main interior color. I was wondering what other colors I can pair it with which would flow well together in an ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
J Adams a lancé une discussion
Need help with BM Classic Gray color scheme... - Hi, After trying out many sample colors on my walls, I have settled on BM Classic Gray as the main interior color in the house (hallways, en... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
J Adams a lancé une discussion
Help identifying a wall color (I know the chances are slim, but...) - I completely fell in love with two wall colors I saw at a local open house... I asked the real estate agent to follow up with me on the colo... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires