5 Discussions
R R a lancé une discussion
Wall hanging - how? - Can you please provide details on how you mounted the wall hanging (blanket)? I have a similar Moroccan blanket that seems a bit heavy to si... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
R R a lancé une discussion
Wall Hanging - how to? - Can you describe how you hung the blanket on the wall? I have a similar Moroccan blanket that I worry is too heavy to simply nail to the wal... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
R R a lancé une discussion
Cord Length - Is it possible to order this with a "shorter" cord length? I'd like to hang it in the Master Bedroom, but with the ceilings at 8ft tall, my ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
R R a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
R R a lancé une discussion
Love this. I live in LA -- where to try? - I noticed this is made in LA, where I live. Do you have a showroom that shows this sofa? I'd love to try out the cushions. I'm looking for a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires