24 Discussions
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
replace faucet - I’d like to put in a new Fossett. The problem I’m having is that the sink is silicon to the glass countertop. The whole underneath and at th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
Glass Wall/partion - I love the glass wall with the simple entry opening, however even after reducing the size of my shower head and water flow, I still get spla... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
measurements - what is the diameter of the shower head? what is the length of the arm?
    1 Commentaire
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
# of panels to order - My sliding doors in total measure L 96" x W 108". I planned to order 2. Is this correct and will this give me width coverage?
    1 Commentaire
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
back cushions sunbrella - Are there back cushions to match with the seat cushions
    Commenter
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
24”D x 60”W (or 30”W) - Do the cushions seats come in either 30” or 60” width? This is for a loveseat that measures 58” width - so 60” could fit snug! I could t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
Legs - Are the legs adjustable to make this taller
    1 Commentaire
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
loveseat cushion 60” length - These will be perfect for my two chairs but what solution do you have for the matching loveseat that is 60” in length?
    Commenter
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
how long is this - whats the length
    Commenter
Dede Miles a lancé une discussion
is there a lining ? - Is there a lining ?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...