9 Discussions
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
Identify this pest? - I have these little cocoons attaching to the underside of my leaves and seeds pods and I have no idea what they are. My adeniums are lookin... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
15 Seed Pods One One Plant - Okay.... I'm like crazy nuts right now! I was adjusting a plant this morning that I "tilted" on the sidewalk to help with drainag... Lire plus
3 J'aime    14 Commentaires
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
Seedlings and Florida Rains - Hey y'all.... I'm wondering when you feel safe putting your seedlings out in the open to the elements. I have some 3 month old Ko seedlings... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
Dark Picotee Triple Red grafted Adenium from Durham Botanical - I ordered and received this grafted plant from Durham Botanical. I was very pleased with the plant I received, but I have a question. One ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    24 Commentaires
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
Adenium leaves yellow and falling off with pics - Hey y'all... mom just sent me picks of yellowing leaves from one of her Adeniums. She has three and they are all blooming. The one these lea... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
Re-potting with seed pods on it? - Will I do any harm to an adenium by re-potting it while seed pods are on it. I have one that I was planning to re-pot to take to my mother t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
Shallow Pots - I was on the hunt trying to find some shallow pots with good drainage and kept coming back to the Panterra bowls. This seller has great pric... Lire plus
3 J'aime    13 Commentaires
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
Rural King Adenium with Seed Pods - My mother was so excited that she emailed me, texted me, and called me while standing in front of this Adenium... lol. She wanted me to see... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) a lancé une discussion
Pictures of seedlings/Adeniums from Tracy... So Happy! - I haven't had time to post these, but y'all were so great giving me Tracy's information, I wanted to show you my first foray into what I see... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires