8 Discussions
Dee Ann Onassis a lancé une discussion
Where can I get the wave hi gloss white cabinets - I love the white hi gloss wave cabinets. Where can I purchase them and what are they called and made of ? I really want them, and could you ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Dee Ann Onassis a lancé une discussion
The white wave cabinets where can I buy them - what color hi gloss white is on the cabinets? Who or where can I buy the wave hi gloss cabinets? Thank you
    Commenter
Dee Ann Onassis a lancé une discussion
Do you have these in Black - Do you have these in black? I have four Ivory I bought a year ago. Now I need some black in the same style. Thank you
    1 Commentaire
Dee Ann Onassis a lancé une discussion
Do you have these in Black - Do you have these in black? I have four Ivory I bought a year ago. Now I need some black in the same style. Thank you
    1 Commentaire
Dee Ann Onassis a lancé une discussion
Shipping info - Would you lower my shipping cost since I’m buying three fans? 60.00 each is really high. Thank you,
    Commenter
Dee Ann Onassis a lancé une discussion
Shipping info - Would you lower my shipping cost since I’m buying three fans? 60.00 each is really high. Thank you,
    Commenter
Dee Ann Onassis a lancé une discussion
Do you have the name of the barstools - I wanted to ask you where to order the barstools, and if they’re a bright white? I need the name of them if they’re a bright Snow White. Tha... Lire plus
    Commenter
Dee Ann Onassis a lancé une discussion
Is this dresser made well? - I ordered a bedroom set from ESF and it is horrible quality! 5,600 dollars. The dresser door broke before immediately. They have no space to... Lire plus
    Commenter