16 Discussions
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
Reseeding Lawn - Hello Our front yard is in terrible shape -- it is very uneven and practically has no grass but rather full of weeds. I originally planned ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
Gratuity for GC? - Our contractor is just about wrapped up with our major renovation that included a full gut/remodel of our kitchen, master bath, and whole ba... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
My Medallion Kitchen Reveal!! - I'm very excited about sharing my kitchen reveal. I'm very grateful to all the contributors on GW. I spent countless hours reading posts wit... Lire plus
    51 Commentaires
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
Standing water in Blanco sink - I absolutely love our Blanco Diamond Silgranit single bowl sink. However I've noticed that while most of the water flows towards the drain, ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
Who pays to reinstall damaged cabinets? - I am having new kitchen cabinets installed, and there are several doors that need to be replaced, a wall corner cabinet frame needs replacin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
elfa - Container Store - I'm so excited that I just had to share (DH doesn't quite share my enthusiasm for these things lol). Was at the Container Store today, and t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
Vanity placement question - We are remodeling our main bath. It's a small 5x10 bathroom. The vanity will be to the left of the entrance, toilet on same wall as vanity, ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
How to keep bathroom organized for family of 4??!! - We are moving from a condo with 2 full baths to a house with 1 full bath. I have a 5 yr old and another baby on the way. In our condo, DH an... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
Tips for bathroom organizing with kids? - We are moving from a condo with 2 full baths to a house with 1 full bath. I have a 5 yr old and another baby on the way. In our condo, DH an... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
DeeV78 a lancé une discussion
Cabinets arrived- how fussy should I be with dings? - My cabinets arrived on Wednesday and my GC is in process of installing. I saw them for first time today, they're partially installed. I noti... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...