11 Discussions
defever a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
defever a lancé une discussion
Source for purchasing a PETITE chair slipcover? - My friend has an older, small (30"), swivel rocker that is in need of recovering. I'd define the style as "old grannie style with ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
defever a lancé une discussion
Courage Found! - Several months ago I posted looking for encouragement to paint my little bathroom dark blue while my husband was out of town. Received the e... Lire plus
3 J'aime    7 Commentaires
defever a lancé une discussion
Dark paint in a small room? - Our bathroom is very small, with almost no natural light. To compensate, we installed lots of wall and can lights, and brought lots of whit... Votez maintenant
2 J'aime    23 Commentaires    39 Votes
defever a lancé une discussion
Curtain length when baseboard is under window? - What is the accepted length for curtain panels when there's a baseboard under one of the windows? I know people prefer panels to the floor b... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
defever a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
defever a lancé une discussion
Alternative for vertical blinds? - This is the guest bedroom in the barn on my in-laws' property. There are 2 rather large sliding windows. My father-in-law installed pink acc... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
defever a lancé une discussion
Runners beside bed or area rug under rug? - I'm still in the process of furnishing our new home. The master bedroom has beautiful hardwood floors, but I would prefer to step onto somet... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
defever a lancé une discussion
At it again...another rug to consider! - Oh boy, now I've done it. Someone should take this computer away from me! I found a rug I really like for the living room. The rug I recent... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
defever a lancé une discussion
I'm stumped! Rug help, pretty please! - Moved into our new home 6 mos ago after living on a 38' boat for over 10 years. The living room is at one end of open floor plan. The dining... Lire plus
1 J'aime    385 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...