14 Discussions
D M a lancé une discussion
Double convection wall ovens - Hi, my trusty 15 year old Thermador professional double convection wall oven died recently. Of course, it's the electronics and the parts... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
D M a lancé une discussion
Could you please give information regarding the flooring? - Could you give us more information regarding the flooring
    Commenter
D M a lancé une discussion
Need advice with respect to a fence - I live on a corner lot and my property backs up to a private road. Currently there is an old chain link fence and landscaping, which consist... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
D M a lancé une discussion
Can I use this light in my foyer? - My entry foyer is 13 x 12 with 8 foot ceilings? Can I use this fixture - it's 42 inches wide but only 4.25 inches deep. I'm afraid my fo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
D M a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
D M a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
D M a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
D M a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
D M a lancé une discussion
hello _I need a simila rlight fixture for the window over my sink. - Where can I find the light fixture over the sink?
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...