4 Discussions
Megan Lelli a lancé une discussion
looking for a white chevron tile backsplash like this 8x12. Help! - I’ve tried all of the major suppliers near me plus tilebar, build.com, even Wayfair. I’m looking for a plain, clean white that is not mixed ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Megan Lelli a lancé une discussion
Need help with awkward entryway - Front door opens to awkward entryway. The middle slanted staircase wall is 39" wide so I can't really do the chest/mirror option I thou... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Megan Lelli a lancé une discussion
Need help with Laundry layout - I have a very small mud room. Need help figuring better ways to add storage. One wall is door to garage, other wall is door into family room... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Megan Lelli a lancé une discussion
Need help with laundry room! - I need to get this laundry room looking better. It's a very small room and we use it for shoes and coats as well. I have 2 small children so... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires