4 Discussions
Dena Anthony a lancé une discussion
Anyone remember? - ARUM on Gardenweb vine forum?
    1 Commentaire
Dena Anthony a lancé une discussion
Seeds from China? - Seeds from China? Have you received any mystery seeds from China? It's in the news. I haven't, but if they appeared to be mg seeds, I'd be t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dena Anthony a lancé une discussion
Dig out your Arum Iticulim. - This site is aweful. I have so much trouble posting. Woodsworm, I will dig out this plant and keep an eye so it doesn't come back in little ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dena Anthony a lancé une discussion
Who Sent me this Arum Iticulim? - This is an awful invasive plant, did YOU send it to me in a trade? I don't want to visit China at this particular time, but I may haveft to ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires