485 Discussions
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Can Anyone Name this odd plant? - I recently got a garden tower 2 for veggies, and put it in the dog kennel on concrete with a sturdy chain link to keep out rabbits and coons... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
What is wrong with our Anna Apple? Pic enclosed. - Our apples usually ripen in June but they are no where near it. Many of the leaves have this odd coloration. Please tell me what it is and... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Can anyone ID these baby succulents? - To my knowledge, there are no succulents on this property, but checking my herb garden today I found these. They are NOT weeds. What are t... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
I found these little succulents growing. What are they? - After much rain here in Southern California, I went to check on some herbs I have planted and these are NOT weeds. Some kind of succulent. ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Induction Frying Pan Recommendation where the eggs stay in the middle - I hate frying eggs in my treasured cast iron because they stick and are a pain to clean. So, I bought these fabulous cheap copper ceramic f... Lire plus
    46 Commentaires
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
My funky first Manila Mango - So this is the first year this tree produced. I should have realized that some were too close together, but it's the first time. I won't d... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Two days in ground - We started these in the house and they enjoyed sunny days outside in their containers, but since we are leaving for an extended stay in Euro... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
So, will we get Manila mangoes this year? - Last year we had meager hopes for it's first year to blossom. It tried and as you predicted the 3 little mangos fell off. What do you thin... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Here is the list of My seeds. Whatcha think? - We are starting 6 varieties indoors. Just to get them big enough to set out without the critters getting to them. Weather is still cool, b... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b a lancé une discussion
I thought I'd have tons of cuttings, until the Raccoon.. - ONG! Horrible damage from what we think is a family of raccoons. Some trees will have cuttings, but it's really sad around here.
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...