5 Discussions
desousacris a lancé une discussion
Front door planters - Please help me choose planters for my entrance. My stairs diameter are only 10 inches. The doors and shutters are forest green and the hou... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
desousacris a lancé une discussion
Please Help me choose a rug - Love these indoor outdoor rugs http://t.homedecorators.com/mt/www.homedecorators.com/newThumbPage.php?classification=3&typeDefId=4532&am... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
desousacris a lancé une discussion
What do you think? - I'm having a hard time finding a fabric for curtain that would go with this wall paper. Yellow vertical stripes.
    8 Commentaires
desousacris a lancé une discussion
Tiny entryway - Any transitional style ideas for a high traffic entryway? Rug and the empty wall. Need places for shoes, mail, keys, gloves...Place looks sl... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
desousacris a lancé une discussion
Need help decorating small entry/foyer - Just moved to my first home. I'm going to start one room at a time so I won't get overwhelmed. I want my entryway be my first as this is whe... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires