171 Discussions
deveson a lancé une discussion
love the runner - Where did you get this gorgeous runner?
    Commenter
deveson a lancé une discussion
love the lights who makes them - Would love to get the same lights could you tell me more about them!
    Commenter
deveson a lancé une discussion
what material did you use for the hearth and around the fireplace - Is that granite on the hearth?love the whole room great design!
    Commenter
deveson a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
deveson a lancé une discussion
love the room nicely done! - What is the color of the wall tile very pretty!
    1 Commentaire
deveson a lancé une discussion
love the fireplace - what is the material used around the fireplace. Is it tile?
    Commenter
deveson a lancé une discussion
tile around the fireplace. - I love the mosaic tile around the fireplace could you please tell me where I can I buy it. Great design!
    1 Commentaire
deveson a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
deveson a lancé une discussion
love the wood mirror - Where can I buy this mirror. Love it!
    1 Commentaire
deveson a lancé une discussion
love the vanity mirror - Where can I buy this gorgeous mirror?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...