6 Discussions
DeZi Lo a lancé une discussion
Iris 2021 let see your pictures - Let the thread begin. I went to the hill at Cherry Park where Nancy and I planted Iris. Garden Chloe has helped me maintain it and add for. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    65 Commentaires
DeZi Lo a lancé une discussion
Starting seedlings 2021 - I'm excited for this year's growing season. I have some hot peppers started. When and what is everyone getting started? I'll probably start ... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
DeZi Lo a lancé une discussion
African Violet mountain, please help. - I'm not sure what's going on with my little guy. He is super dense and his stems aren't leggy. At the top of the crown there are over 10 ste... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
DeZi Lo a lancé une discussion
Let's see your containers! - I'm starting to dabble in making flower containers. Mine are already thriving so much. Just thinking how much difference 30 days of sun make... Lire plus
2 J'aime    11 Commentaires
DeZi Lo a lancé une discussion
Denver Botanic Gardens Spring Plant sale link - Just an FYI. Online sales start at the end of the month. They will do a drive-thru pick-up May 6-9th. https://www.botanicgardens.org/events/... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
DeZi Lo a lancé une discussion
Denver Botanic Gardens Plant sale 2020 - Online plant sale starts April 24th- May1st. Drive through pick-up May 6th-9th. https://www.botanicgardens.org/events/special-events/spring-... Lire plus
    Commenter