9 Discussions
dgilseth a lancé une discussion
bathroom mirror dilema - Vanity is 60 inch single sink. Left side will be up against a wall. A thin light over the mirror. What size mirror should I get?
    4 Commentaires
dgilseth a lancé une discussion
NEED WINDOW TREATMENT SUGGESTION - This window is in the living room. I had garland up for Christmas and liked how it softened the bareness. This is a 50's ranch style home ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
dgilseth a lancé une discussion
    24 Commentaires
dgilseth a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
dgilseth a lancé une discussion
Love the dining room chairs! Where are they from? - Love the dining room chairs! Where are they from?
    Commenter
dgilseth a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    Commenter
dgilseth a lancé une discussion
What does this wall need? - What should I do to add some interest to this wall? TV is huge…hubbies choice. :)
    13 Commentaires
dgilseth a lancé une discussion
    Commenter