9 Discussions
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Pulls Help! - Hi, I am looking for suggestions for cabinet pulls for my kitchen. I think I like pulls throughout, instead of pulls and knobs. My kitchen ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Pulls Help! - Hi, I am looking for suggestions for cabinet pulls for my kitchen. I think I like pulls throughout, instead of pulls and knobs. My kitchen ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
Countertops - Please share info of product on countertops-material and name please. Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
Counter - What is the counter made of and name of it. Thanks
    Commenter
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
Vanity size - Hi, what is the size of this vanity? And where is it from? Thanks
    Commenter
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
Front Door Help! - Hi All, I'm trying to pick a fiberglass front door for my house under construction pictured below. I really have no idea what style to go f... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dgluck13 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire