8 Discussions
dhidea a lancé une discussion
Island paint color? - Love it. What brand and color is this?
    Commenter
dhidea a lancé une discussion
love the statement metal hood! - Could you tell us where you sourced it?
    1 Commentaire
dhidea a lancé une discussion
alternative to wood flooring - What brand and color is the beechwood laminate, which resembles walnut, from CY Flooring please? I'd like to try to locate it on the east co... Lire plus
    Commenter
dhidea a lancé une discussion
I love the living room chairs, where are they from? - I see the sofa is listed as West Elm. Could you please tell us about the chairs? Thank you.
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
dhidea a lancé une discussion
custom desk - Who built the desk?
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
dhidea a lancé une discussion
What other types of bulbs can be used, other than incandescent? - For example, LED bulbs with the same medium base have lower wattage, but can be brighter (lumens). I know with LED, the fixture can't be en... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire