6 Discussions
dianafeit a lancé une discussion
Design Dilemma - Living Room Layout - I am trying to furnish a living room on my own. Yikes!! There is essentially no furniture in it although I have fallen in love with a sofa t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
dianafeit a lancé une discussion
What is the best size mirror to place over a bedroom dresser? - I have a dresser that is 72 inches long and 30 inches high. It is in a room with 8 foot ceilings, but a first set of molding is only 55 inch... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
dianafeit a lancé une discussion
Chandelier Size in bedroom over a queen size bed. - My bedroom is 13.6 by 13.4 and I have 8 foot ceilings. I want to hang the chandelier over my queen size bed. From my research it looks like ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
dianafeit a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dianafeit a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire