7 Discussions
dinajaf a lancé une discussion
How to make this room more warm and homey?? - I always feel theres smth wrong or missing in my living room. Can someone help me redecorate it or how can i make it more cozy?
1 J'aime    33 Commentaires
dinajaf a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
dinajaf a lancé une discussion
2 girls room/ playroom - Hello, Need to transfer this crazy room to my daughters bedroom and space to play.. in a nice and a tidy way! I am too stressed from the clu... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
dinajaf a lancé une discussion
Bedroom decorating - Hello, Just bought this new bedroom from pottery barn! And i want to make my room magazine style bedroom need help with paint and ideas how ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
dinajaf a lancé une discussion
Hello, just done painting my daughters room and i still dint know what to do next to make it look nicer what does it need more? They're 3 an... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dinajaf a lancé une discussion
Need help with my living/dining room - Hello there. so I just refurnishing my apartment and I still feel it's like cold and not homey it's a big space and seems what ever I add ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    65 Commentaires
dinajaf a lancé une discussion
Offwhite Wood dining table need chairs - Hello, i bought this dining table and i still cant find a matching dining chairs to it.. any recommendation for color? fabric or design tha... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires