94 Discussions
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Gallicandy RRD? - Was hoping I’d never have to ask - but it’s looking like my Gallicandy has RRD. Just noticing some odd thorny growth, and now I don’t reca... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Is this the correct rose? - I purchased this from RVR as Rosenholm, does anyone know if this is correct? Last year I think I had just the spring flush and not much afte... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Bathroom flooring help please! - Help! Trying to choose flooring and havent found anything I like. Open to all suggestions! Shower base is Swanstone in bermuda sand. Th... Lire plus
    Commenter
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Help with flooring selection - Hello! I need help with ideas for flooring for our bathroom reno. There is white tile on 3 walls (runs behind the vanity &toilet). The s... Lire plus
    Commenter
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Rose ID - Baltimore Belle? - Hello! This was a body bag purchase last season, supposed to be The Fairy. Could it be BB? It has bloomed on & off all summer, mild frag... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Rain forest tile questions - Thinking of using this tile for our shower. Has anyone used this in a shower? I’m reading that it requires epoxy setting compound? Is this a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Help with body bag ID - Bought this one as a body bag, supposed to be Theres Bugnet. It’s a smaller rounded shrub, has bloomed consistently all summer. We’ve had ra... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Anyone growing Rosenholm? - Anyone growing this one? How's the re-bloom? Size? Just looking for more info. Thanks!
    Commenter
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Anyone growing Ping's "true" roses? - I see that J&P is offering Ping Lim's "true bloom" roses, is anyone growing these? Most of the roses by Ping have done well fo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland a lancé une discussion
Body bag id help - I bought this last year in a body bag, was supposed to be The Fairy. The blooms nod, it’s thrown up a couple of long canes. Mild fragrance. ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...