11 Discussions
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
Re-doing masterbath is almost done!!! Need thoughts so far - Hey houzz friends- it's been a while. Just wanted to show you all what I have done so far and get your thoughts. My hold up has been MIRR... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
THE BATHROOM IS ALMOST DONE!!! - Hey houzz friends, it's been a while. Well I am STILL not finished with the master but wanted to share what I have done so far. Actually ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
Is the size noted the total size of the mirror including the frame? - If so, can you tell me the size of the mirror? Thanking you in advance for your response.
    1 Commentaire
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
UPDATE ON THE ONCE ORANGE BATHROOM- - Pleaes forgive me- I a techo person so I do not know how to put a picture of the once orange bathroom and a now a tan color bathroom up sid... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
I am painting tonight and desperately need suggestions - Ideas on color of paint please. I have tolerated the burnt orange for 2 year. I am DONE and painting TONIGHT. :) I want to say that bas... Lire plus
    117 Commentaires
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
LANDSCAPING IDEAS PLEASE - OK I have been looking, searching, reading, looking again, searching again and reading again for several days now and I am overwhelmed. :) I... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
Landscaping ideas please - I have been racking my brain and searching the internet for several days now and I am getting a bit overwhelmed. :) We live in Alabama, zon... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
OK- just one more request for help in decorating- - I now need help with decorating our master bedroom. As you can see, I have done nothing to our room. I have completed the living room and ... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
HELP!!! Please give me your ideas on decorating my master bath - I welcome your ideas on decorating my master bath. I put what you see there, very little, for the sake of putting something but I have idea... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
dismukes01 a lancé une discussion
IDEAS PLEASE!!! Need your help with decorating ideas for my mater bath- thank you - Hey guys, I so desperately need your ideas on decorating my master bath. I placed what you see for that sake of adding something but I have... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...