140 Discussions
diyher a lancé une discussion
Basement wall color ideas - Looking for ideas for wall color for our new basement that consists of a family broom seating area, framing room... I'm an artist, work area... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
diyher a lancé une discussion
What color of stamped concrete to get - Having a patio installed and trying to figure out which colors to choose. Possibly a lighter or medium color, then around the perimeter a da... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
diyher a lancé une discussion
Ideas for railing with a Black Locust Deck - I'm going to be getting a Black Locust deck installed this year. It's not going to be a large deck, just enough for a couple chairs and a ta... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
diyher a lancé une discussion
deck wood suggestions - looking to do a deck. composite I'm hearing gets really hot. Since we have Southern exposure hot sun the back of our house all day on good w... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
diyher a lancé une discussion
offset patio umbrellas - does anyone own an offset umbrella and give me some pros and cons? I've looked online and any that are in the $200 range I see 1 or 2 revie... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
diyher a lancé une discussion
draperies pleated, grommets or rings - hi. I received some really nice lined pleated drapes with the hardware to hang. They are extremely clean and look no more than 5 years old a... Votez maintenant
    41 Commentaires    21 Votes
diyher a lancé une discussion
Burled Walnut and Cherry furniture in the same dining room - I acquired a beautiful Thomasville breakfront and rolling server made of burled Walnut 6 years ago. Just last month I also acquired 2 Americ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
diyher a lancé une discussion
kitchen backsplash - I'm looking around for tile for my backsplash. Trying to stay classic and not use any bright colors that won't allow me to change color sche... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
diyher a lancé une discussion
wood shelfs on door - I've been searching everywhere for shelves to hang on my pantry cabinet that are deeper than the standard ones which only seem to fit small ... Lire plus
    Commenter
diyher a lancé une discussion
front door glass - Still trying to figure out which door to order. First I thought the leaded half moon so we get more light into the foyer. Yesterday I wonder... Votez maintenant
    40 Commentaires    33 Votes
Voir plus d'événements...