5 Discussions
dkammerlander a lancé une discussion
Mood board for a interior design class - Does anyone have any mood boards that I could get a picture of to show my photos interior design high school class. Thank you
    1 Commentaire
dkammerlander a lancé une discussion
Using a 3D printer in a design firm/high school interior design class? - I am a high school FACS (home ec) teacher. My principle is interested in possibly investing in a 3 D printer for my high school interior des... Lire plus
    Commenter
dkammerlander a lancé une discussion
3 D printer - I am a high school FACS (home ec) teacher. My principle is interested in possibly investing in a 3 D printer for my high school interior des... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
dkammerlander a lancé une discussion
Students In interior design - I am a Family and Consumer Science Teacher (home economics) one of the courses I teach is interior design. The Houzz App is my main resource... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
dkammerlander a lancé une discussion
Teaching Interior Design - Hello, I am a High School FACS teacher and I am teaching an Interior Design Course. I have extremely limited resources for my students. W... Lire plus
    Commenter