15 Discussions
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
What to put on master walk in wall - We are remodeling and you walk into a blank wall to go to our master. Door will be left open mostly so what if anything do I put on that wal... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
need help or opinions on foyer console - I cannot decorate my foyer console. I have these items it. Honest opinions welcome
    8 Commentaires
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
need new furniture with ideas for color, placement and drapes. - Help me decide what furniture to buy, sectional, one sofa,with 2 chairs flanking. I like rustic modern
    1 Commentaire
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
need new furniture and window treatment ideas - I have pictures to try to get ideas on what furniture pieces to buy. Need new everything, none of this furniture will I keep. Placement of f... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
need idea for something under mirror in foyer - Please send pics of ideas in my foyer to put under mirror.buffet is located on wall since adjoining room is dining
    13 Commentaires
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
bathroom dilemna - Is my tile too busy for the counter
    24 Commentaires
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
drapes or nothing - Just adding walls give ideas please like drapes, what to put on walls or to fill corner spaces
    11 Commentaires
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
drapes or nothing - Do I need drapes,also other ideas in this room
    20 Commentaires
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
dkdyche a lancé une discussion
need new furniture with ideas for color, placement and drapes. - Colors and buying new furniture. TV is on east wall. Fireplace faces north so that is low light. Give drape ideas and furniture ideas and pl... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...