964 Discussions
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
Pocelain slab 1/4 - what thickness of thinset? - I‘ll have an extra inch + from wall to wall and need to have a thick thinset for my shower walls on both sides so I can fit two large tiles ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
2'' or 2.5" LED dimmable - slim/flat type for a bedroom remodel? - Modest bedroom remodel/modern simple style ( new bed, lights, fan, switches etc. )- changing fan to something more modern, need 4 small LE... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
Need a house filter I can replace not very often? Old house/hard water - My house is old/60-70 yo - plumbing is mostly copper but I still have some pipes that are galvanized. The pipe that comes from the street is... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
60'' offset linear drain with waterproof membrane? Good quality brand? - I'm stuck and cannot use a center drain - need to find an offset drain 60'' with metal grid and good waterproof membrane? Any brand you'd re... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
63'' tile to tile shower wall - would 47'' linear drain look OK? - Design dilemma: The issue is that I need an offset drain and my contractor likes Schluter but they only make max 47'' for offset drains ( I ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Denitza Kotov a lancé une discussion
K KRION® shelves or similar material for wet area/shower? - Anybody used those or similar material like Corian shelves in a shower? Please share your experiences ( installation, maintenance etc. ). Pl... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...