10 Discussions
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
will the double door glass cabinet look ok? - I would like to have double glass door cabinets added on each side of my fireplace as in pics. Im afraid it will look stupid with such sma... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
cabinet stain or paint suggestions - Can i please ask advice on what i shoyld oaint my cabinets now that i epoxyed the floor copper blue with barely silver within? I sure would... Lire plus
    53 Commentaires
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
help- cabinet stain suggestions on epoxy floor - Can i please ask advice on what i shoyld oaint my cabinets now that i epoxyed the floor copper blue with barely silver within? I sure would... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
Interior Design Software - Good Afternoon- Do you find that Revit Interior Design 3D software is most user friendly? Would you please suggest any others? Respectf... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
General Contractor software - Hey guys, any suggestions (pros and cons) to the online general contractor software out there? Also pricing? I've been asked to partner up... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
What color should I paint austin stone on outside of House - What color should I paint austin stone on outside of House
    12 Commentaires
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
Alabaster White - Is Alabaster white in style?
    6 Commentaires
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
where do I get these? - Modern night stands
    Commenter
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
    7 Commentaires
Dawn McDonald a lancé une discussion
how to lay tile and ideas - Help! I know nothing on laying tile but something doesnt look right and bwcore my contractor cuts more tile can someone help on one on one ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    23 Commentaires