50 Discussions
dltangry a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
dltangry a lancé une discussion
lovely behind the couch table - Where can I find the table behind the couch?
    Commenter
dltangry a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dltangry a lancé une discussion
lovely dining room table.... - Can anyone tell me where I can find this dining room table?
    1 Commentaire
dltangry a lancé une discussion
Microwave - I've been seeing this a lot where the microwave is placed lower below the countertop....is this to save space?
    1 Commentaire
dltangry a lancé une discussion
Love the Brazilian teak - How wide are the boards in this flooring?
    Commenter
dltangry a lancé une discussion
Love these leather chairs ....who makes them? Thanks! - Who's the manufacturer of the leather chairs ? Where can Ifind them?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
dltangry a lancé une discussion
Love the window shades.. - Where can I find these and are they hunter and Douglas?
    1 Commentaire
dltangry a lancé une discussion
Bicycle art on counter - Would love to find out where I could get the bicyclist art on the counter... Any ideas?
5 J'aime    2 Commentaires
dltangry a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...