22 Discussions
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
The 28" tall measurement is from what to what? - Is height measurement from canopy to bottom of pendant or from where the three rods meet to bottom of pendant?
    Commenter
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
Would like to see all color finishes - I bought an steel toilet paper holder with a wax finish and would like to see all your color finishes to see if they will match
    1 Commentaire
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
Can I use a led bulb? - I am concerned the metal will become very hot
    1 Commentaire
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dmatulka a lancé une discussion
Where can I find the mirror? - Have a small powder room I am remodeling
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...